Welcoming at the entrance of the village
Parque de la Hispanidad Cruise
This stone cross was always located in the street of the Port (at the entrance to Santa Cruz for all those who came from the neighboring town of Puerto), and was changed to its new location by municipal decision a few years ago. This crossroads once presided over access roads and access roads, and today it does so by welcoming the population along the main entrance road. On its shaft we can see engraved tomb and protection crosses. And among the phrases found in the inscriptions on its base is the date 1668.
Normally, when a text and a date appear, they usually allude to the patron (payer) who paid for the construction of the cruise ship.